Demand for complex financing solutions and provision of capital have increased dramatically in the post-crisis environment.
A re-envigorated banking sector and new emerging sources of capital, in combination with the ever increasing burden of financial regulation, have created a market of significant opportunities but also significant risks.
External and internal legal counsel play a vital role in supporting business on deal execution, legal risk management and helping clients navigate the tide of regulation emanating from Europe, the US and beyond.
Montresor Legal consultants have a proven track record in coordinating searches across the following disciplines:
- Derivatives & Structured Products
- Leveraged Finance and Syndicated Lending
- Investment Funds & Private Wealth Management
- Alternatives & Hedge Funds
- Financial Restructuring & Distressed Debt Trading
- Financial Services Regulation
- Physical and Financial Commodity Trading
- Debt Capital Markets & High Yield